The Regional Arts Commission (RAC) is taking a census of artists and creatives as a part of Artists Count.
We are asking all area artists and creatives to take a survey about their workspace, living space, financial viability as artists and what they need to thrive in St. Louis.
This census will help us understand the creative ecosystem in St. Louis. It will also guide RAC in its support of artists and the development of future policies.
Who should take the survey?
- Artists or creatives living in the St. Louis region
- Full-time or part-time artists
- Visual artists, musicians, dancers, actors, writers, graphic designers, photographers, architects, filmmakers, educators, fiber artists, crafters, etc.
- Anyone who considers himself or herself to be an artist should take the survey
To complete the survey go to: www.artistscount.com
Take the survey by July 9th for a chance to win a $200 iTunes gift card!
PLEASE HELP US TO PROMOTE ARTISTS COUNT:
- Email this info to your listerv or email blast list(if applicable)
- Support the survey via social media sites, blogs, online message boards, etc. (twitter hashtag #artistscountstl)
- Forward this email to all the artists and creatives that you know
- Have any other creative ideas on how to promote artists count? Contact Rebecca Raynes, Rebecca@stlrac.org