"The Michael Baisden FoundationNATIONAL MENTORING CAMPAIGN:Our focus for 2010 is working with Mentor programs (501(c)(3) organizations) nationwide so that donations will be used in communities that it can have maximum impact. The organizations will…"
If an artist/art student, my primary medium or mixed media is:
Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Video, Performance Art, Drawing, Wood Work, Other
Andrew (Drew) Gray aim to be the ultimate resource in helping clients establish, build and maintain leadership within their markets by creating and communicating the most meaningful relationships between products or services and their users.
Drew was born in Kingston Jamaica where he first began his studies in photography and graphic design at the Edna Manley College for the Visual Art, (Kingston, Jamaica). There he received his first Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA). Since then, he has traveled the Caribbean and many different countries capturing stories through the lenses of his cameras.
Drew studied Multimedia Production at The Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago,where he earned himself another degree. At Sanford Brown College, he earned two more degrees studying IT Management and Network Administration. Drew is never satisfied, his eagerness to learn has sent him again to advance in education. He is now attending Lindenwood University, completing a graduate degree MAT (Special Education).
Drew's motivation and creativity can be judged closely
and examined. His inspirations and motivations are
developed due to his love for animals and nature, estranged
occurrences, music and any art forms.
Through his lenses, there will always be a story.
PHOTO JOURNALIST/MULTIMEDIA ARCHITECT
Drew is a free-lance photo-journalist, graphic designer, multimedia architect, videographer and a digital and automated photo-artist.
• Canon EOS Rebel XS
• Canon EOS Digital Rebel T2i
• Canon Power Shot Pro 1, 8.0 mega pixels w/7X optical zoom
• Canon Power Shot SX 30 IS 12.2 mega pixels w/ 4.3-150 mm 1:2.7-5.8 USM
• Canon DV ZR 200, and various Sony high end hard drive digital camcorders.
• Canon EFS 55-250 mm image stabilizer macro 1.1m/3.6ft
• Canon EFS 18-55mm image stabilizer 0.25/0.8ft
• Canon zoom lens EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 1.5m/4.9ft
- Canon BP-200 Battery Pack/Bower XBGC 1000D Battery grip
- Bower auto focus SFD728C digital TTL Flash
- Sunpak auto 555 thyristor
- Sony ECM-HS1 electret condenser microphones
- Sony AC Power Adoptor AC-V900 (tri-charger)
- Several tele converter lenses
- Canon wide converter WC-DC58N 0.7x
- vignetting filters
-ROKINON Auto zoom super coated 1:4.5 f=80-200mm
Drew has a wide scope of clients. Promoters,
international and local musicians, private and public
investors, and environmentalists.
He will travel to where you are located with a price
pending on distance
Demography with editing
Bands and Musicians